Monday, June 14, 2004

Hunting day

Yesterday was quite fun.
It's HUNTING DAY!!

But don't imagine a giant pig, gun, horse and so on (well...it's almost close with those:D )
What did I hunt?
Books of course! :)
And animal (cat & dogs)
Ride on the road with iron horse (car)..hehe

Last evening, me, Edwin, Budi, Della and Grace went to Sutorejo.
Budi & Della saw Husky advertise on newspaper. They intend to look the dog then they ask us to join them.
I don't know why they crazy in love with Husky...as well I don't understand why Edwin has crush on the ugly boxer =(

Anyway...
I met lot of dogs.
They are so cute and funny!
Cloudy, husky with beautiful blue eyes.
Alvin, naughty dalmatian.
Many more that I don't know its name..but they are beautiful (although they "bau")
Dogs are man best friends.

Then we drive to Semarang street.
We hunt books :>
Cheap and interesting books.
I bought Harry Potter: PoA for only 15,000. Asterix with the same price.
Edwin bought Tenth Insight (celestine), a book that I don't remember, and 'bout Dorian Gray. So interesting. I can't wait to read all at once!hehehe...
For 5 books we only spent 57000. So cheap isn't it?

After that we ate sate buntel, tongseng and gule.
Not so yummy...but not bad.

Hunting again in the night.
My family's dummy cat was on the roof.
And its so silly till can't landed on the ground:(
So pap, my sist and me tried to help (actually my sist n pap).
But we didn't get any credit at all from it (stupid pussy cat!)
That's why I love dog lot more than cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home