Thursday, June 02, 2005

life is like roller coaster

human life is like roller coaster.
up and down, drastically sometimes.

recently, my friends' life and mine are just like that.
shocking marriage news from imut, vera's pregnancy, carla's relationship story-and mine as well.
balancing between sad n happy stories.
hmm..this month is full of big news.
there's another big news from another friend-but i'd rather not to talk here.

a friend from uni will held her wedding party next month-but till now she hasn't prepare anything. wow!crazy!

big changes for each of us.
some have fulfilled their fate, some still have to looking for their mate.
i dunno what will happen in the future.
i dunno whether i make one leap ahead, or backward.
but i hope, i make the right decision for my own destiny.

again, i'm at intersection of my own will now.
mismatch between head, feelings and conscience.
again-my logic against my heart
which one will win?
don't know which way i hav to pick
i can't look my path from my spot now.

sometimes, i feel like left behind.
He knows what i feel right now and what i longing for
but, perhaps it's not my time-and He know that i haven't ready yet.

so help me God
tell me when i'm ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger coolz said...

good luck, my friend...
keep on trying, keep on looking, keep on loving...
sooner or later it'll come to you ;)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home