Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Alto Age part deux: The Meltdown

Hola hola....
Here we are again with Alto sequel ^_^

Last Thursday, our bosses came to the office.
They announced a predictable news.
Our company is bankrupt.
1.5 months ahead, if the condition still like this, they have to fire us.
They told us right now so we can think and prepare what we must do after this.

Well, it's not shocking news like the previous one.
After 'Gray December', we have no spirit to work.
The boss was rarely come, even if he came, it's only for 0.5-1 hour.

Yesterday we discussed what we must do during this time left.
I dunno if this gonna work or not, but I'll try and keep looking for new job.

It's sad that Alto must be end like this.
We have great time together.
I find unique creatures here :P
We're like big family.

I hope all the best for all of u, my friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger coolz said...

................

im speechless guys...
same like u, jus...
i think most of u in alto are like my second family.

My best of luck with you!

2:51 PM  
Blogger imoet said...

oh my god..
again?!

so tragic, huh? remembering dari2 penuh kesuksesan dulu...

good luck cari kerja juz....

8:03 PM  
Blogger Olive said...

??? Kan baru aja pindahan kantor lagi ?
Kog...???
Tapi kadang hidup manusia memang sukar diprediksi ya :-/ Perubahan begitu cepat terjadi...what can I say...

Anyway...JIA YOU !!! JIA YOU !!! Mungkin ini waktu bagi kita semua untuk memulai membangun sesuatu yang baru, diatas diri kita yang lama...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Getting fired is such an awkward situation, but I sure hope you'll get a better chance somewhere else.

love ya...

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home