Thursday, June 17, 2004

Picnic


Cheezzee Posted by Hello


[15.30, my office]

Hoaaaaaaaemmm....
Yesterday n today are so badly (quite relax too =P)
No spirit for work...(luckyly my boss doesnt read this)

Some part of my office floor on 1rst was almost broke.
So some men fixed it. They need to cut its.
At the end, we who r on 1rst hav to stay outside at backyard.
The room was full with dirty bloody dust!
But we have a mat n some pillows.
VOILA!!
We light up our day with picnic, snacks, relax, lying on the ground and jokes.
La vien rose =)
Not forget to take a pose (read: lots)

That day me and my friends had lunch together at Gubeng Pojok.
Not bad...especially "nasi krengsengan".
I myself ate ordinary soto ayam (why I didn't order nasi krengsengan? :(( )
But when we got back to the office, we hav to clean up the mess.

Just work in last 4 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home