Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Twentysomethin'

[I've been wrote this section about 3 weeks before, but didn't have any good mood to continue]

Seconds becomes hours,
Hours becomes days,
Days becomes months,
Months becomes years,
Years pass years...

Realize that day I made a step forward in my life
I'm twentysomething.
Left many things behind.
Bad or good.
Will try harder, think twice... or maybe more
for what I'm gonna say, do and decisions that I have to make
from now and in the future.

This time, I'm not interested at all to celebrate it.
On the contrary, I want that day was just like another day.
But, what did I get?

In the morning I went to the 1rst mass.
Imagining peacefull, silent morning, and the church wasnt crowded.
But, what did I get?
I was late
The pews almost full, and I chose the wrong place, behind new couples and their children so I couldnt focused but watch their act.
Hello...knock..knock...earth to mars...It's Surabaya!
You cant find peacefull place here.

Anyway
My friends @ the office was celebrate it (surprise, since i totally didn't expect it). I got a book. Chocolate for women soul.
In the other day coolz gave me another book, a quotation book, lots of inspiring words.
This morning I've got cute the dog doll from Yendy..hehe..so sweet.
Thx guys...luv u all >:D<
I've got more than I want.
So bless to have them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

Jusiiii met ultahhhh.. walopun telat. abis telat posting ini. salahe dhewe! :D masa ga nyangka? kan udah tradisi kita ngerayain ultah temen2?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home