Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's all bout the money

Tues/Wed morning I just realized that I threw away a valuable thing that most of human being on earth can't resist. MONEY.
Yup money. 70,000. And I get rid of it, just like that. Threw it to trash.
My mom looked for money that she put on my toilet table, near fan. She exchanged it with my aunt who wrap it with church newspaper, so the carpenters that worked at my backyard wouldnt know.
On Monday, I cleaned up my room. N when I saw that paper I just got rid of it.
Right know i can laugh at myself, but that time i felt irk @ myself n my mom. So ridiculous.
Only hope that someone who find it is somebody who really need.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

hahaha.. or no one would never find it. instead it might just be recycled into new source of paper! hehehe..

8:47 PM  
Blogger Wacky Serenade said...

I guess it is now in the hand of one of the MANY litter sorters/pickers that we have in Surabaya Juz (^ ^) They wouldn't miss wrapped stuffs :p it might be something, like money (in your case) hehehe...

9:09 PM  
Blogger coolz said...

hehe... agree with carla. be cautious next time...;)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home