Friday, August 13, 2004

Last day on this week

TGIF.

Tomorrow i'm going to outta this crazy hot town.
Hope our rafting plan will success since still 1 seat left :(
Cant wait till that day come. I want my freedom. So bored with all kinds of routinity. I'm waiting news from Shinta now.

Couple of my workmates sign up for newest reality show held by AnTV.
Makza just arrived from Untag for registration sesson. Coolz will catch up later.
The audition will be held on Jkt, Surabaya, Medan n elsewhere (i dont pay attention on that). The show is called "Penghuni Terakhir". The winner will get a house in Jabotabek, value: 1 billion.

[newest news: it seems my dream will come true...get a friend 4 rafting!!...ASOY GEBOY!]

Last night me n ed watched The Village. Bought Bread Talk as snack (i was so starve). Tuna puff, tiramisu and another one i dont know its name. Too bad they forgot the spoon :(
Back to the movie. Syahmalan showed up as cameo.
Not scary at all. I think asian horror is more horrify than west.
I met "the cute guy" that i known in KRK. Our duty was help them to find their seat.
Anyway, it's nice to see him again. I dont know him personally, but i think he is good guy, sweet and smart.

Had dinner @ KFC. I sat facing the window. I tought i saw my ex pass outside :D maybe him maybe not.
On our way to parking field, when we passed in front of Bread Talk. They havent closed yet. Some ppl still bought breads. Then I saw a little girl whom selling magazines staring inside. She has curly short hair. Maybe he stared @ those yummy interesting breads, or @ ladies n gents. I didnt know what was in her mind. I think she must be want to taste the breads so badly. I could see in her eyes (did she??or not?). Or maybe she had a dream about a better life, n imagine if she is one of the ladies. She might only hope n wait somebody to buy her things. It's really touch me (so odd, bcoz usually i dont hav such feeling. i ever thought that my heart made of stone, doesnt feel anything of everything. Plain, like i said on my previous posting).

Btw, I asked ed is it ok to buy a cake for her, but i had doubt, what if her friends get jealous of her? I'll put her in trouble. As if not give me time to decide , suddenly she act like woke up from her beautiful dream, turn out her face n ran into me. Actually i still wanna buy cake for her, but she offered her mags. ok then, i bought 1. eventough i'm not satisfied enough with what i've done, when i think it over maybe it's the best way for her.

If i buy a cake for her, she only can enjoy it just a sec. Yes, maybe can helpful for a while. But the consequences could be as i worried b4. Who knows. This is hard life in cruel world.
With bought a mags was more helpful actually. Not only pitty attention which wasnt necesarry (maybe)4 her, she also got the extra money to buy her needs, which she know more than i do. Whatever it is, i'm so thankful with what i felt at that moment and what i hav right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ximen said...

justin, itu acaranya nyontek punya australia!!! believe me!!! di sini nama acaranya Big Brother dan ditayangkan di channel 9. tapi udah selesai bulan lalu dan masuk season baru (akan datang).
Persis plek!!! gak mbuak!!!! yg menang dapat 1juta dollar+mobil+banyak banget hadiah lain.
itu cewek+cowok disuruh tinggal bareng (kumpul kebo) trus di tes yg paling tahan mental sapa...ntar pilihan sms pemirsa yg menentukan sapa yg keluar dan sapa yg menang. yg terakhir (yg tidak terpilih utk keluar) adalah yg menang...dan seperti biasa tho...Indonesia nyontek aja!!!

itu kalo orangnya gak biasa gila2-an susah lho!!! tekanan mental!!! trust me!!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home