Monday, August 02, 2004

Just another ordinary day

[Magnificent 7]

After watched TO, we had some "snacks" @ cafe 55. Yummy. I tried all things we
ordered...hehehe....so yum yum yum (really love to eat recently)
I'm very excited 4 heard this song again (in Andy's car) after we got back from there.
It's energized.
Borrowed it, and made 2 copies (4 edwin too).
I'm going to play it on my trip to Tuban next week.
Hope the hotel we're going to stay is as good as they say. Pop said that we've got sea view from our room.
Where am I on 16? (90% we're on holiday) dunno yet.

Today Denni promoted his blog he made himself.
He is so proud of it.
The "big old baby" has his own at last (since i remember he said that he is too lazy to write).
I think his motivation is he wants to "show up" his existency.
He love to be different.
Must be such a competitor guy. Left a comment there to annoy him

Checks my friends' blogs has become one of my schedules.
It's interesting to know what happen in their life.
Quite help to more understand your friend.

Make plan to visit game exhibition tomorrow evening @ CCCL.
Then read some books @ their library (trying to refresh my very poor french).
Right now i just remember to say : "Excuze-moi, je parle francais un petit peu"
Hopefully i can speak frech fluently in my next life, without my javanese dialect.

Bonsoir.

[very lapar]

Dinner: had some pieces of beef salad (actually bistik) from catering, pok pok with few rice.
Snack @ 21.30 : not healthy potatoe chips, half of giant banana

For 2 days I got very angry with Jien since he just walked away, pop off, right after the concert.
He went back to Malang w/ his GF without any notice.
I knew this from his sist. It's really pissed me off.

The matter was, he hasnt paid 4 the tickets!
It's cost 50,000, quite big number. I can use that 4 the other needs.
Besides, what I hate most was the way he act.
Yes, we didnt hav time to talk, but at least he tried to pay, or at least showed his good will.
Neither sent sms or whatever it is. He didnt reply my sms either, until this time.
I already talked to Edwin 'bout this, and ask him a favour to tell Jien. Dunno yet what's the ending. So irresponsible!

This make me promise myself, i wont involved in anything with him, if it's about money.
I dont trust him anymore.
Maybe u guys think..Hei..it's not a big deal. keep it simple.
I told u, it's not about money but about responsible, which he seem doenst hav it.
Money always be a sensitive thing. I cant trust anyone so easily bout that.
Luckyly, i can count on ppl around me about this, except this one.

*Just try to improve my blog with joke section

1 Comments:

Blogger denni said...

Of course I'm proud of my self and my creation. If I don't have the pride anymore then what is the purpose of my life? Heehehehe... Also if I'm not different than the others? Why was I created by God at the first place? If you want to create the same thing, use the factory hohohho.
Btw, you seemed to have wonderful meal that day. How could you not share it with me. What a friend.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home