Friday, July 30, 2004

Let's Twilite Tonight

This is the DAY!
Tonight I gonna b watch Twilite Orchestra.
Cant wait to 18.45 (time which I'll meet my friends from Alto, we have the same time zone now). Hope Andi wont late so we still hav time to hav dinner.

Dress. Check
My digicam. Chek.
Most important...tickets. Not check. I dont have it, but I already asked Sugi to deliver it to my office.

Some people say, that TO isnt as great as I imagine. Even a friend of mine said that that's made her more curious to watch...so she can find its faulty.
I dont care what they say. Just want to enjoy it. If your motive is to seek the weakness...you can enjoy the music rite, n just concentrate to find the weakness.
Better prove it by urself

Finally, PeiPei got the ticket
So funny remember how hard she struggle to get it.
Good luck Pei. Bravoo

Twilite..here I come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home