Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Almost time

13 minutes to "tanggo" time.
entertainzones design is 70% done. it's enough 4 today. thx 2 jon. i'm going to give him teamwork credit this month :)

this friday me n my friends will enjoy Twilight Orchestra Concert @ ITS.  cant wait till that day. i hope it will be great enclosing 4 this week boring work days.
yesterday sugi sms me about ticket reservation.
how lucky, since me n my colleagues was talking about that.  so i told sugi to bought 8 tickets 4 me. it's not so cheap. 25,000 each (a lot cheaper rather than TO standard). but it doesnt matter, remind he is rich enough..huehehehe.
i was so sorry 4 peipei since she left 1 step behind 4 her confirmation. she desperately wanna watch it.
i made a call 2 ITS asking 4 the reservation and got information that still more enough tickets. (besides, there's more people entrust tickets to me). What made me annoyed that they didnt told it at once. I had an agreement w/ ed 2 determine confirmation time limit. It's on 14, coz i had to confirm to Sugi (lately i knew, today ed sms Nurhadi, his best friend, since he was remember that Nur ever said that he want to watch a concert - didnt he remember that he should do that yesterday???).
Luckyly Pei hasnt bought it yet .
But then after Pei got back, one of my friend called and said that she also wanna join us.
Too late girl. She said that if she must buy to ITS, whom should she asked.
I'm not offer myself to bought it (sorry..cant help u this time, coz i myself entrust tickets to someone else, n i doubt if one of the boys wanna help me).
So I just gave her reservation number. She should try by herself.
That's not enough. After work, Edwin told me that Nur want to add a ticket. I'm feel annoyed once again n grumble like before.
Why they dont do that at once!
Yeah...i know, maybe there's some reasons behind that. Maybe they had similar situation w/ me, lots of other maybe.
But still...time up man! SORRY.
You can say that i mean. Here i am. I dont like uncertain things sometimes. Maybe my melancholic side speaks here. Everything must be in certain plan.
Case closed!

Lately i know that Carlos watch it too.
Lil' bit odd think how me n my friends from different community will gather in the same place.
Usually I meet them in different occasion.
Music is the right thing to unite people accross gender, group, ethnic, and age.
So...really cant wait till Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home