Monday, July 12, 2004

Choice Time

Choice sucks!
I talk bout TIME
They always cant keep their promise to come ON TIME...I doubt they understand about what is the meaning of TIME and ON TIME
Cant count on them about that.
2 o'clock WIB = 3 or 4 CHOICE TIME
Crazy!
Wasting time! Wasting money! and many precious things i can do during that.

Yesterday for example.
The choir had to sing at GYB for marriage ceremony.
Time:12.45
Choice time: 13.30, 14.30, 14.45.
Ok, let's say that each of us has somt to do.
But cant they arrange it so they'll come ON TIME?
I got there on 13.10 by cap. It's expensive! Coz i'm not sure where d curch is, so i called cap coz i dont wanna be late.
Hey...wake up!
Look the fact.
Nobody appreciate it! (mean..TIME)
SO thankful there's choir policy (new one). Whoever come late will be "donate" Rp 5000 for "charity"

So many "LATE" events.
Too many useless words to waste if i tell about that.
So...wont be wrote here.

I realize there's so many TIME words here...
All of them cant describe bout my feeling...

One thing cheer me up little bit...Wayan (the priest) give credit for Ave Maria. Yeah...thx to God n Schubert. He composed amazing eternity song. I'm happy to know how that song can touch somebody heart. Ave Maria is one of my fave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

Aw.. sounds like me.. hehehehe..

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

which one like u?late?...hmmmm...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home