Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hypocrite

[moonlight in vermont]
Hope really can enjoy it with "him"

Rite now I'm playing literati (or scrabble) w/ 2 Shirleys (imagine that)..hehe...
Phone bill for this month must be break d record :P
Unfortunately, I'm accidently out in d middle of the game coz my line is dc.
So let both Shirleys play by themselves.

I deleted a guy from my messanger's list this evening.
And sent him to "recycle bin" (read: ignore lists).
Sound so mean, huh?
Don't really care. He is so ANNOYING!
I already told him that when I'm working, I don't like to chat.
But he keep buzz me, and I wonder if he realize that I'm not please with it.
Actually he's kind. Sometimes I assume he doesn't hav confident dealing with ppl. Esp w/ girls. His hair is so mazy. Old fashioned guy I think.
Sorry dude!Can't help it anymore.

Today...Carla & I talked about the "R" guy.
We think he is so hypocrite, psycho, and obsessive guy.
Mr. KnowItAll she said (^_^)
I don't mind if he broad minded and know many things more than I do. But, his fault is, he cant put it in the right place and right time. Underestimate women (what kind of man like that!). Does he think he is superman? Nope that I know!
What Carla told me this evening was contrary with what he said 'bout his act to her.
It makes we dont appreciate him MORE!
Pathetic, miserable, freak, sucks guy!
I'm going to put him in my "black book". Sure I will.
A man like him isnt worth to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger ximen said...

hahaha...that kinda guy is a guy that u must 'talk to my hand, please!' hehehe...

u should feel sorry and pity on him...
u knoe what...that kinda guy, once u fight back and smack him with logical argumentation that he cant answer back...he will get lost forever!!!

trust me coz i did it once and it works...that kinda guy is a guy who pretend like he knoes everything but nothing on his brain.

just show your claws, girls...hahaha

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home