Saturday, June 19, 2004

Sing for Thee

[stardust, thinking 'bout someone out there]

Last night I watched ITS'concert. It called Give Thanks Concert.
It was as part of their prep to join pesparawi contest that held on july 29 in Papua. Wow!
Their voices are great.
The concert itself consist of 4 chapter.
Ordinarium song, kontemporer, alumnus soloist and ethnic.
I love ethnic part more than others (but not underestimate them).
It's so unique.
They sang songs from Irian, Batak, Java and Maluku.
And dance too.
There's a little bit of proud inside, coz I realize that my country is so rich with colourful unique culture.
It made me so astonished, how wonderful the inculturation.
They really gave their best for God.

That night I saw a man like him. He's one of participant.
Didn't who he is.
But the guy remind me of my first impression when I saw my love.
Made me miss him more.
Hmmm...gotta rent some CDs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home