Thursday, July 01, 2004

Am I cynical?

I just realize that maybe sometimes I am too cynical to somebody.
Fisrt I wanna tell somt about one of my colleague, a girl.
She dislike to wash the dishes after she had lunch.
Then she often use a trick so she doenst hav to clean its up, at least minimize her effort. For example use chopsticks.
Sometimes I think...Oh my Godness..."cek nemene reek"(I hv use my Suroboyoan language to express my thought)
 
This morning I found some of my friends had breakfast at backyard.
She was too.
I notice that she use plate, fork and spoon.
Surprised, I said spontaneously, "How strange you willing to wash that!".
The others lol while she just show her wrinkled smile...and I realized that maybe I was too sarcastic.
Jon had told me before that I'm a naive and quiet girl, but my words can stab others heart. Today I admit it. It's not good habit. Have to fix it. So help me God

1 Comments:

Blogger ximen said...

sometimes we need to be sarcastic.
sometimes we need to be selfish.
sometimes our tongue should be sharp as a sword to help others realize from their fault.
sometimes rude and cruel are better than nice and silent.
sometimes the truth not as nice as the lie.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home