Thursday, June 24, 2004

Today

[real silent night..waiting ragnarok installation process >> sturfing]

Today I knew that one of my office mates that sit next to me was just made a blogger too.
It means, I can add him to my "basket bloggers" (a list of my friends that share their minds, ideas, thought, etc). Share our dreams, hope, frighteness, and many more

Today altoers has new "companion(s)".
We can say that as INTRUDER(S
Mickey (and Minnie?) Mouse.
It was running around everywhere at the kitchen. With happy face I supposed.
Big, fat, black and ugly mice.Yaikzzzz

It came from a hole under "wastafel"
My friend closed it, but few minutes later the other mouse (we think, coz I knew it's already back to where it from) explore its new world. Visit our Lou han, ran in front my collegues' nose
Anyway, they sucessfully made us jumped this evening
I thought my cat isnt compentent to kick them out...pitty. She's afraid of mouse. So ironic).

My friend in TW said, that I write on blog many more than she is.
She made me realized that writing is my new hobby lately. And I love it.

It's 23.06 a.m
Gtg to my bed

2 Comments:

Blogger Olive said...

I love it too :) I think actually a lot of people like to writing, but they don't have time to write, maybe they just doesn't wanna to try to write. It's a pity right? Coz writing can help to heal our mind, help our soul, help us to understand other people.

2:32 PM  
Blogger ximen said...

heyaa...nice on you tho :) and on us too coz blog help us to let our 'things' out...'things' that we cant express in the real world :)

so hidup blogging!!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home