Tuesday, June 29, 2004

After break

It's been 2 days I dont write on my blog.
My old friend visited me.
She is my best friend since high school.
So for 2 days we're hang out together. It's fun.
We can talk about anything & everything.
About guys, her problems, and mine too.
Our live experiences after we didnt met for a long time.
Our feeling these days. etc...
We tried vietnamese food, shopping (off course...) and eat again at bon ami.
Yes...I spent more money...shop (eat) till I drop..huehehehe
Cant saving as my first plan...
I think this month I'm broke again
 
Cant resist to watch Shrek 2 and my beloved Potter...
After struggled and waited for at least half an hour for tickets...I met them again (Harry, Hermione, Ron, and others).
Unfortunately Patronus spell isnt good as my imagination.
Besides that, Dementor is not "creepy" as well. More like black dirty ragged clothes.
I think PoA failed to reach the climax.
But, in the other hand...I'm excited to see Harry and the ganks again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olive said...

Wuah :) kamu komentar gitu soal Harry Potter, aku jadi kehilangan minat nonton nih :( soale aku kan pingin nonton juga ngeharapin isa liat mantra Patronus yang 'excellent' en pingin tau soal bagaimana mereka melakukan perubahan wujud nya, trus si Boggar ? (aku rada lupa nih istilahnya, itu makhluk yang berubah sesuai yang kita takuti) sekarang aku lagi baca buku ketiga versi Mandarinnya. Percaya dah, istilah nama2 mereka lebih aneh2, soale mereka nama orang pun dibikin tulisan Mandarin, dan kadang banyak yang beda jauh...misale aja Hermione, disini nama e Miao Li, bikin aku pusing, untung aja aku dah baca versi Indonya jadi tau yang dimaksud :p Tapi ga tau nih yang buku ke 4 ama 5 nanti gimana, soal e aku kapan hari cuman baca versi Inggrisnya, dan tau sendiri kalo Inggrisku juga payah :p

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home