Sunday, July 25, 2004

Robin Hood?

New skin that I made 2 days ago.
It was easier to built than previous one.
My prefectionistm influence me, so it took time to show as i like.
I added tag section, had little obstacle, but it's done.
Got trouble with my last posting, enneagram.
The pics didn't show up. I dont know why, coz i've already upload them.
Urls check.done. But still nothing.
Try..n try...n error again....so mess!
Decide to keep on movin'

Last night ME ngagel held BBQ night.
It was boring at the beginning. Most of them were old (well, make sense, coz ME is a community
for whom oredy married).
Actualy, we (me n my friends) just wanna enjoy d BBQ. Beside, we starving.
So we ate jagung bakar while they gave "kata2 sambutan" :D
At last..MAIN COURSE.
Sate ayam, sate pentol, shrimp (which i imagine yesterday), tempe penyet pedas.
Ice cream 4 d dessert.
Met Agus (youth WEC 77, my colleague), Inge, Sonny, Ester, Natalia..etc.
Polonaise, games (same w/ temu kangen..not surprised anymore).
Quite fun.

Btw, I decided to give d "hot money" to help Tarsi.
He's going to has kidney opearation.
So choicer collect money to help him.

The story was like this:
My friend (initial J), wanna took money from ATM, but the screen display message if user wanna do
some transaction again.
From here the story began...(huehehe).
He chose "YES" and then...100,000 (dasar iseng!)...(**drum sound***)..VOILA! The money pop up!
He was very nervous and worried if he caught on camera. At last he gave the card to security but keep d money. He tought that if he give the money to security guy, there's no guaranty it's on the right hand. Bad imagination hunted him. Maybe the owner is poor, and only has 300-500,000 so he/she becomes more poor now. He kept told himself, maybe the owner is rich so it isnt necessary to worried about. He wasnt feel calm. Felt very guilty and felt he just did a big sin.
Shortly, he gave the money to me and ask a favour to gave that 4 church.
First, i rejected it. Hei...where d money came from, why i should took it. Then he told me what just happened.
Actually i had plan to give it to church as his request. But then I remember about Tarsi, and i think why i dont give d money 2 him.
Church already has many donators and i think it is rich enough at this time.
Besides, it wont suffer a loss 4 just 100,000.
Better hand in the money 4 whom that needed, which is i know it clearly.
Something flash in my thought...it is sound like Robin Hood.
Do you think i did the right thing or not?

Was the story about Robin or Sheriff Sherwood??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home