Thursday, July 15, 2004

another brand new day

Go to my office in hurry (as usually).
Dont hav anything to eat (there're some taufus...but i dont like it). So i bought nasi pecel near my house.
Had some chats with the sellers, the old man with his wife.
The old guy knew that my car made in 1985, he was love it, and wanna bought it if we sell :P (i got 1 buyer..hehe).
Just knew that they from Malang too.
So surprised and happy to know it.

Fill some questions on a quiz.
It compare me with Meteor Garden characters (u can try it by urself here Meteor Garden Quiz).
Hei..I'm most likely Lei =P

Back to work

2 Comments:

Blogger Olive said...

What kind of Meteor Garden Quiz ??? Hey..I like Lei..so I like you too :p hahahaha

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home