Tuesday, July 20, 2004

New skin (finally)

I had plan to come to PI on 7, but i cancelled it this afternoon since my sist gonna use d car (like always).
It's annoying me a little bit coz i often cant use it when i need one.
In the other hand, i think we have same right to use it.
so, i promise myself to practise ride d escudo (i've told pop already) coz i know if i insist my will, they wont let me, and that "sweet" car just useful as a garage oranament
Then, my sist didnt use it coz her friend pick her up. But i wasnt in the mood anymore and decide to change my blog's template.
 
Tonight I launch my new skin (after seek everywhere, trial and error many times).
Though I'm not satisfied enough with this (actually this is not my fav), I think it's enough 4 2day. Nemo it's not too bad.
Besides, it's time to rest.
 
Bubyeee

1 Comments:

Blogger Olive said...

I don't like it either...so I can't wait when you change it again :D (sorry..but I just said the truth :p )

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home