Monday, July 19, 2004

Next plan

[instrumental..misty]
 
*imagine i'm in spa now, enjoy the music, relax, and massage..hehehe
 
Just read Irsan's comments bout "hajatan besar Choice".
He mention my name (with my nick as well)..hei...I dont mean to be arrogant, but i cant deny myself that i'm proud of it. Our choir got spontaneous applause. Altough, on the contrary, I'm not satisfied that time, coz i realize that there's some lacks in my play (i lost my pen once more..how careless i am). But again...I'm happy if He allow me to play a song that can reach and touch someone's heart. Thx God for your gift. I'm not perfect, but You help me play the music...twice for yesterday.
Thx 4 d inspiration, music hearing precision. It's dedicate to the composer and arranger too (I dunno who..but..u know..He gives His gift to them too). 
 
Feel a weird thing today.
Begin to has sense of belonging with the community (just a drop of it), which i dont all this time.
Perhaps it can be start of something new. Dunno what will happen next.
But one thing I know.
If you bless with some gifts you hav a responsibility to share it.
More bless u are, more big ur responsibility is.
I guess i'm too melancholic today...hehehe....
 
Next plan...outbond in September.
 
There is no life – no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
 
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
 
You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home