Monday, July 19, 2004

Exhausting but fun

Today I promise myself, 1rst thing i do when i come to my office is write on my blog about what was happened yesterday.
 
Yesterday was very exhausting, but fun too.
I was go out for 13 hours
Start from 5.10. Came home 18.10.
Ought to play in first mass 5.30.
Hav appointment with choicers for Choice's high mass rehearsal on 8 (yesterday was Choice's 20th b'day).

After mass end on 7, I went to Shinta's house. Noorie will pick up us there.
While we're waiting, she told me about the story behind choicer preparation for the H day. It's so mess and frustated. I think we can see the real charachters of others when we're faced with those kind of situations.
 
Noorie came, then we had chit chatz. One of them was about our personality tipe.
I said that they should thankful coz they are able to excited of somt, which i dont hav any feeling of it (very rare actually...perhaps only 1 or 3 times in my life).
Everything doesnt gimme enough influence so i can be excited. Just plain feeling.
Maybe if there were a monitor (like heartbeat monitor) which can detect our feeling, mine just flat.
 
Back to choicer's prep.
They used EO for the party. Just 4 the game, and they spent a lot for this.
I thought, it so wasting money. They can use choicer themselves.
But then i realized..hei...you didnt know how complicated the situation was. What's behind all of that. So you cant judge them. Maybe just give them some feedbacks to evaluate. Story behind the choicer book...Yeah, i can imagine how frustated they were.
I knew their problem from Lili. She's nice girl.
So i better keep my mouth shout to criticize.
Altough there were some lacks, i appreciate them.
The foods were yum enough, ice creams, cool clean wide room (b4 the party, off course). Fun games, appropriate door prize (too bad i didnt get any). But i'm sure enough will get 2 of that from edwin. He got it since his group won one of the game, and get the others coz it was left by its owner (i supposed ). I found it while we're clean up the party's mess. Shinta's got Sophie Martin purse.
 
I was notice one more thing.
Kumis and a girl. I realized when the party almost over. Voila! Somt' click inside my head...hehehe (we had long conversation bout that on phone after i came home).
 
After the party was over, they're going to visit Roger (stand for Romo Jelantik). litle bit "mekso" huh. He was in RKZ. But after waiting for half an hour in vain, we got an information that he just came home in the morning. So all of us went to HKY with choice's tart. They wanna enjoy it together with Roger.
Tough i was tired but i had to join them, coz Roy give me a ride home and he joined them. Took some pics, ate the cake (i didnt, since i lost my appetite to eat it coz it didnt hav a box to cover it. imagine that!)

Finally..home... (without nothing to brought). Sugi  owed me choice's book coz he gave mine to Roger.
 
Miss my bed and my pillow.
Sleep around 22.30 so easily (after some long phone cal)l..as if i were water and my bed absorb me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home