Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sharp tongue

[Do that to me one more time]

Like usually, this evening i had a routine activity after work.Walked to main street, waiting 4 bemo.It's lovely evening.I love to do it (though some of my colleagues dont hav the same think)coz it helps me to relax, enjoy n straight my foot after sit a day long.I take that time to think n instropection myself.This time about yesterday.

[hungry...with d**n mosquitoz]

Last night me n ed hang out with his friends.While we're waiting 4 the others. I was offend him not on purpose (with sharp words n "kecuekanku").I said somt that hurt him so badly. I didnt consider the consequences while i'm say that. Just a simple thing 4 me, but not 4 him.Well, back to my bad habbit.This reminds me to take more attention to control what i'm going to say.I think i hav to learn when i should use my "expertise".
I'm not perfect, but I'll try to be better person.

Night...


1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

Ah ya.. sharp tongue.. reminding me of my own. So quick and hurty. Gotta set my next target to have more thoughtful mouth. :) Good Luck.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home