Monday, August 02, 2004

Twilite's Night


Amazing Twilite Orchestra

TO is more than "cool".
Cheap ticket, but what we've got was more than we expected.
It's unique coz there's a song that arranged with mix style. not just classic, but rock element as well.
Give unique taste.
The "rocker", Barun is cool (n sexy) hehehe...
His voice has character, but too bad @ his 1rst performance he didnt/couldnt show his best performance.
I guess it's bcoz of the music was louder than his voice. I couldnt hear what he said. He was act like pantomym and shout whatever words. :P

Got blitz accident few times, and I so pissed off.
Cant enjoy the music.
But then after coolz borrowed my camera I was no longer hav to bother with that gadget.

I hope TO will come back here soon (with their cheap ticket box)...hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home