Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Tired

[office - busy day]

Take a break a lil' while, since i've been so busy starting i sat on my chair.
This is bcoz a partner keep complaint all the time.
I dont wanna to talk bout this.
Just tired.
Almost lunch.

Last night we went to CCCL for the game thing.
There's nothing there but 2x2 not so big board in the middle of the room.
So we just talk for a while @ the cafe n had a drink.
I met Monsieur De Bray n say hi (well, actually he said hi to me first..hehehe).
Btw, I asked Ed bout Jien. He told me there's no contact from jien.
That's it! Enough 4 me.
I told him that i wont trust jien again bout all kinds of money thing.
I gave him a chance n he didnt use it (even reply my sms till now).
It's ok 4 me if he's not return it right away, but at least he give a response.
Really dont like how he treat me. Begin to think, does he have any manner?
Final result:
He doesnt bother to give it back coz i wont accept it.
"anggep aja buang sial"
Besides, i dont want to make this any longer.
Wont ask about that, wont take the money, and dont wanna involve w/ him if it there's money related. The point is...he lost my trust.

Next destination: PI.
Skip the story.
Hang out with 2 of our friends @ CafeCafe (I haven't eat yet).
Ordered an omelet and lumpia. Not yum, but enough 4 my kruyuk2 stomach.
While eating, I heard the guys @ my table talk about women (yeah...make me know more about women n men). We was so enjoy until the cafe closed. We're the last customers...hahaha...

[continue busy day]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home