Sunday, August 08, 2004

Aujourd hui: pas mal

[I Will Survive!!]

Hot evening.
Today many things happen 2 me.
Started from around 5 a.m.
Bcoz of each member of the family has our own agenda, I decide to go to church in the morning,
1rst mass.
When i retreat my (pop's) car. Its back hit my neighbour concrete garbage. I heard "DUK!".
Upsssyyy....peel lil' bit at the back.
I thought pop will grumble, but then i tried not 2 think bout that (actually, not too worried., n drove to church.

Always love to attend 1rst mass (although sometimes with sleepy eyes). More peacefull, fresh air and not too crowded. Enjoy the "loneliness" in early morning.
Anyway, in the middle of priest's sermon, the guy who sat behind me asked whether the seat next to me still available ("basa basi" question! off course it's empty n he already knew it).
After almost 45 minutes there's only me n old lady at the other side).
Shortly, he moved next 2 me. Had a lil' conversation (blablabla).
1rst impression: typical average guy. Conventional.
Second thought: not too bad 4 conventional typical, but not too neat as well.
I think maybe to be good looking it's not his 1rst or 2nd priority.
Btw, I've got new friend ;)

Went to PA to turn our jeans back.
Caught by ugly cop bcoz of wrong line on my way home near TP.
But he ignore the car in front of mine.
%^&%$%$!!!!
Luckily, I was w/ my folks. So i followed pop to that d%$&$$XX police's pos. It's my fault, not
him. Gotta responsible for that. Besides, I wanna know how to real deal w/ $%%^%^XX@@! cop.
Paid 20 for them (we consider later that it's too expensive, 10 is enough. But it's already
happened.) Continued our way home, pop told us that he had a dreamt last night. It's a sign 4 what just happened to us.
Note: it's my 1rst experience had to deal with the corrupt stupid d&^*(^%%^^##!! ugly cops.
Recently, Pei had it too. The difference is, it's not her 1rst as mine n she chose not to pay them. After heard what happened to her, i had a flash quick wondering.. what it's like if i hav that bad experience myself.
It seems God hear it, and He answer today.
Thx God, I've got my lesson now.
Not happy with that, but at least I can get positive thing 'bout this.

Btw...my pop's reaction not as bad as i thought.
He just keep it simple, so not a big deal...hehehe...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wacky Serenade said...

Jussie,
welcome to the sucky world of Indonesia's policemen! (no arguements about this plz, come on how many good cops in this crazy world can you name?)hehehe
anyway, just take it as an experience and we might want to be more cautious the next time, as there're lots of new traffic signs and whatsoever in our dearest city :p

2:15 PM  
Blogger Olive said...

Just give you good news :) I can open your blog again :) Hao ye !!!!!!!!!!
Lama nih ga masukin comment buat kamu >:) Kamu juga lama ga kasih gue comment :"( Hehehe...just kidding...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home