Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Sleepy day

Just drop by to write some lines.
Today i'm not in a good mood to write. So sleepy. I cant stand myself not to yawn.
Couldn't sleep till 1.30. Edwin lent me some VCDs (to copy). Gangs in NY, Arisan!, The Negotiator and Insomnia. As usually, I'd rather watch it first before burn those CDs (except Gangs in NY which I dont like it, and maybe Negotiator. I've already watched it).

Last night I watched Arisan! Good movie. It captures high class social life. The conflict between the characters was quite unique. The story told about MeyMey's life, an interior designer. She had unhappy marriage but she had best friend, Sakti, which is a gay. Such a caring n precious person. The movie also shot Sakti's conflict. He's trapped between his frightened what if others know that he is transexual but he cant deny himself that he is a gay. I think Arisan! wanna told us, just b yourself!
U should watch the movie.

It ended around 1 am, and still couldnt close my eyes. *smt happened before that i cant told here.
My mind kept thinking lots of things and i cant bear myself to think negative things (it seemed my melancholic side play here).

Btw, we (altoers) just followed KS held by DingDong on last Friday. It's about Personality Plus (by Florence Litteur). I've already known my personality from PP Weekend, about 3 months ago. It's PM . But here, I found that my plegmathis side is increasing. But I'm still the PM.
Hhhh... sometimes I hate being plain. Hav to learn to accept myself.
So..help me God

1 Comments:

Blogger coolz said...

jus, aku mau pinjem "Arisan!" heheehe...
oya, shrel 2 mu wes dibalikno yendy toh?
thx

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home