Monday, August 30, 2004

Changing

Today is another new day.

Many things hav changed.
There's no more Dinny in this crazzy office.
Friday was the last day she work here. She'll move to Jakarta on Sept 6.
Hmmm...we'll miss her.
We hold farewell party on Friday evening. Besides of that, we were celebrate Carla's b'day too. I wont mention her age (it's a sensitive thing that u shouldnt ask to women). She'll kill me if i do it :P


Carla's b'day


Back to the evening event.
As usual, Vera n Vei, representing us, said some comments and words. Din received memorables from us (design by Jon n Iyem), then she gave each of us a card, said something 'bout us (but me..huaaa...mayb she forgot it, wrong count, or something).
We didnt talk a word about the party to Carla n Din. It's surprise! Anyway...the party were successful. Took pics w/ excellogix jacket. Cool! but lots of "foto gila", so match with this office's trade mark.


Excellogix


Wacky pose

On Saturday some of Altoers hangout for the last time w/ DingDong @ PTC.
We ate @ Sanjaya. Yummy.

Yesterday i was back to PTC, this time w/ Edwin n friends.
Tried bakmi naga, but I prefer mie special Sanjaya.
Had a tought just a sec ago, i feel that i'm more "cuex" than ever.
Some of my friends said it lately. Yes, it's not new news for me. But i feel that way getting worse. Hmm..getting worse or mayb i'm more tolerant to others. I'm worrying myself. Am I change so much, become no heart n dont care about ppl around me? Should learn harder to accept myself, n fix my lackness

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

oi Jussiii... senengnya ada foto cakepku di blogmu. :D thanks for the party!!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home