Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Enjoy d morning

[library, rilexing mode]

Working in the not very cool but not hot library is very rilexing.
Listening Alicia Keys songs and reading news @ kompas.com, while waiting for the program do its job...hehe..

Btw, Yendy called me last night, just when I got back from GM (I met trio altoers there, coolz, bo n Big D-Denny. They also had dinner at Wendy's as well..hueehh). Back to Yen, poor him :P
So boring to stay at home. He miss us huehehe...
* Wondering how he looks like.
Actually he want to meet us, especially before we take our day off. Maybe on this Friday, or next Monday. But he wont hav a chance to meet me, or Bo, or...Coolz???(perhaps..hehe) if he back on Monday. Hope u get well soon Yen.

over n out.

1 Comments:

Blogger coolz said...

Hehehe... I will still be here until Jan 15th kok, Jus ;) I don't wanna leave without everyone knowing it (since I have been working in Alto for quite a long time). Hope u enjoy your holiday.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home