Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happening - action - reaction

When u have a plan.
U try ur best to arrange messy things for preparation.
U think that u are success, and everything looks fine, but how if u find out that it's not like that? In the last second.

Lately, I had some troubles during my trip prep.
After some crisis...when I think everything is ok...something happen, which is irritating enough. It can turn out my mood into the bad one, fortunately I remember what my friend said:

We can't control somebody to do something as we wish, but we can control our response towards him/her/the circumtance itself.


Hmm..I decide to take a deep breath and b level headed person. Try to think good things from bad one.
Voila! It works :)
At least, i feel better now, and I won't let my vacation ruin just bcoz of this.

Surely, it's a very good advice. But it just a words if we don't try to do it.
Hei, juz...remember this, ok?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

I'm glad I'm not that overplanning type of girl. I can get overstressed out if I plan things and they don't work out.

Take it easy.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home