Monday, January 17, 2005

Great hang out

Last saturday I had longest and great hang out w/ my altoers colleagues. Out from home from 10 am to 10 pm...hehehe. Actually, the hang out session itself wasnt 12 hour long. Vanie picked me up early to accompany her to Rbk. We had lunch soto ayam near there (one of the foods that she desperately dream of..alias ngidam, lama ga keturutan=P), then we went back to Vanie's house and wait for Coolz and Yendy. As usual, I played w/ Angel, her naughty Golden Retriever.
After they arrived, we picked up Bo and slide to TP.

1rst session
Coolz had arranged an appoinment w/ Wim n Iyem at McD. We had some chit chats, how r u, what r u doin' now, etc etc...but after I finished my french fries, I began to bored n a lil' bit sleepy. It's noisy there, and I don't like it. So we played at FunPolis. But I didn't hav any good mood to play. Just tried played DDR w/ Coolz, and ended with lose from my side...hehe, hit desctruction animals on the dingdong screen w/ hammer w/ Vanie n Iyem. Then began to bored again, just wanna out of there. But, all those feelings has gone when we played BomBomCar :P
First, while wait in a line, I just think...'ngapain seh'.
There are 9 cars. 8 of us n a father w/ his little daughter played together. Hei...I was wrong. It's pretty fun. Chased others' car, hit them and crazy drove style, ignore all the rules :D
We left FunPolis area w/ big smile n grin.

2nd session
Stopped by at Sogo. I browsed party dress, but didnt find any. Coolz bought pairs of lingerie, while Bo n Yendy wait for us with tired legs. At last, after shopping session end, I realized it's coffee break time! We enjoyed the lovely evening at Starbucks.

3rd session: Starbucks

starbucks

Time: 1700-2000
Place: Starbuck caffee. We got good and comfort spot. Big dark brown sofa in the corner.
Order: Frapuccino! Rhumba for myself n Coolz (I love it!), mocca for Vanie, chocolate for Bo and caramel machiato for Yendy.
Price: expensive, I think they include 'brand' price there. Prestise.
Topics: lots of things. Mainly about men-women relationship. Continued with questions for each of us about us. I really love this, we're getting to know others better and deeper than when we're in the office. This conversation continued at HK Noodle coz we're starving and vanie freeze coz she sat near air conditioner.
We learnt to express about what in our mind about others, what ppl look inside you. Our lackness and positive side from our friends' point of view.

It's really a great day for me, not bcoz of the shopping not bcoz of the games, but bcoz of starbucks...hahahaha...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love my coffee :D

yendy ^_^

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love hitting my car , wakakakakkaka

yendy ^_^

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my empal rice , hueheuheuheuehe

yendy ^_^

12:01 PM  
Blogger coolz said...

i loveeee being with all of you guys... seriously, love you guys... *muacch*

4:52 AM  
Blogger coolz said...

i loveeee being with all of you guys... seriously, love you guys... *muacch*

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home