Wednesday, January 19, 2005

starting again

It's almost like deja vu.
This is similar w/ what happened to me 2 or 3 years ago when I worked at my 1rst office.
I can't describe it.

I've been through all those feeling,
even worse and harder for me.
Ruined all my days, but then it ended sweet,
just for a while.
but at least i had my chances.
what i have now?
nothing.
it's totally end.

i have to learn to accept it.
thinking about that just hurt myself.
i can't stand it.
hav to move on.
hav to forget it.
get outta my head.

can i?
time tell.
i hope so.
now i just able to thankful for all those beautiful moments.

4 Comments:

Blogger coolz said...

are you okay, friend?..............

4:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, i'm not actually.
beginning to questioning myself.
it gonna b ok.
this is just someth i must through.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

I must be slow in taking hints. Let's be more clear or hit me to chat privately about it?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think it's better now. just dummy and impulsive feelings.
**phew...

not look back, and step forward.
thanks gals.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home