Friday, February 04, 2005

Broken

Yesterday I got shocking news.
My friend was broken hearted...again.
She found out that her boy friend is a gambler, and just lost about 60 million. Wow!
At first, she began to suspicious when her bf didn't want answer her calls, but if somebody else calls, he'll pick up the phone. She even tried to reach him using his friend's name.
After a week played cat n mouse, she successfully insisted him to tell her what happen. Then, she has to face the bitter truth.

I'm so sorry for her.
Just like being dropped from heaven n hit the ground.
And I know, when she serious and meant something, she will totally dedicate her effort to pursue it.
Lots of men are jerk, and I think her bf is a looser, and lost greater than just 60 millions for losing her.

Last night, Edwin n me asked her and Carlos to join us for taize.
We thought that she must b need her friends right now.
They gave her advice, and convinced her that sooner or later she must dump that man out of her life. Gambling is such a desease that hard to cure. I can imagine her life if she merried w/ him. Miserable.

After drop her at her house, Carlos told me that her parents are separate, haven't divorce, yet.
Gosh...she has hard life too.
I don't know bout that. I know that her dad earn money in Jakarta, but I didn't assume this situation. She always cheers up, fashionable and doesnt give us any hints how her life is from outside.
Now, she is unstable and messed up. She is confuse how to go work, since usually her bf pick her up. Maybe can help her by give some info bout it. Hhh...it's time to face the cruel world

Guys, we can't know someone just from their look, or religion, or their faith. Dig deeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home