Monday, February 07, 2005

Vacation

Borneo trip has been canceled!
The tickets were too expensive.
It's high season. Imlek choi!
But from what I heard a warning that along this week we have to be more caution for storm, bad weather.

Neither Carla n me still dunno where we want to go.
Destination: no where!
This evening she suggest that we go to airport/station to look at the schedule, decide where we gonna go at that time.
Or to Yogya.
Huh???
Yogya is one of town that get the warning.
Sultan even told the ppl to held a 'syukuran'...buat semacam ciswak gitulah.
Btw, I never going anywhere like that, but... second thought, sound interesting.
It's not my way, actually...but maybe I should try it.
We'll discuss it again tomorrow, since Wed is holiday and the office will be closed, it will more complicated to setup everything.

We'll see.

PS: Today there are 2 new things at my house.
New LG washer, replace the old one, which was oredy broke! and new GE portable phone from Cinta.
Yippieee....
We don't have to spend half day again to wash our clothes ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home