Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yogyakarta, day #1

[Yogya, Queen Internett. 21.30]

8.30 Carla n me left my house, rushed to Bungurasih by cap.
Around 9 we arrived there, waited for our patas bus, Eka, destination was Yogyakarta.
Waited like forever, moved from one spot to others, to found the right place.
Muka lecek. BT.
After a century, a man suggest that we should wait it at its line, a few metre from where we were.
Ok. 2 guys (that I knew latter as cap divers) asked me where we wanna go.
I answer, and asked them back where Eka garage is (since we heard some guys shouted it).
During that, suddenly our 'beloved' bus arrived.
Finally!
First I didn't realize that, till that 2 guys told me to hurry cathced 4 it.
I saw Carla, she rushed to the bus, and I saw people run toward it.
Wek...I should hurry up.
Quicken my run.
Luckily lala in the first line.
Ppl behind us pushed each other, and automatically pushed us as well.
Lala got our seats. 3 raws from front.
Great job!

[*menggos2*]

We had lunch in Ngawi.
I ordered Gado-gado (or let's say....krupuk+cambah uakeeeehh).
It's just like snack for me. Anyway, it need alomost 8 hours to go to Yogya.
We arrived near Yogya city around 18.30, mre less.
The bus stopped at gas station. A man hopped into the bus, and offered his service.
He offered to drop us (and anyone who want to join him) to our place.
Only 8000.
Man, we're so lucky!
Thx God. He knows what we need.
Shortly, we stayed at Bladok Inn. 60000/day for 2 ppl.
Carla always stays there when she had vacation in Yogya.
It has a swimming pool.
All rooms was full, unless room 2.
So...here we are.
The room is small, but clean.
Our bath room has no hanger.

PS: Carla had little accident at our room.
Kejeduk lampu kamar + kesandung sepatuku
Dah hobby.

It's 22.13 now.
Over n out

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

Hahaha.. hobby of bumping myself into things? It's NOT a hobby. It's in my nature self. Hohoho

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home