Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yogyakarta, day #2

Crews: me n Carla.

2nd day. We rent a motor at Mrs. Hendrik's rental in front of Bladok. Rp 40000/day, after bargaining. First destination was Ganjuran, in Bantul regency. South Yogya.We had plan to buy a map. I told Carla to buy one at Gramedia, but she refused coz usually the parking is crowded. So we looked for another store that sold it.But after waste our time and still didn't get the map, finally we bought it at Gramedia..hehehe...

Carla n me continued our journey. With a map. It's hard to open it while u were rode a motor.Instead of follow the direction from the guys at Gramedia, we can't find the right path to Bantul. Carla saw signpost to Prambanan, and she offered how if we change our plan today to Prambanan. Well, it's fine with me As a blink, Ganjuran was forgotten, and we headed to Prambanan.She was hope to see sunset from there.
I dunno how many photos was taken there. Hundreds maybe :PFlowers, beetles, temples, and many things. It was cloudy. Everything was ok till raindrops falling on my head. Ppl were running away, tried to find a shelter. Some guys used this moment to lease an umbrella. 2000. We waited under a tree, but we didn't saw any sign that the rain will be lighter. Instead, we walked carefully from temple to temple.
Prambanan has 3 main temples. Brahma (left), Siwa (center), and Wisnu (right).In front of each temple, there's another temple which was the temple of their ride. There're 2 temples at their left and right side. They called Apit temples. At last, the rain stopped. Pyor had called me. She will be joined us in the evening. Cathed up by train from Madiun. She would arrive at 8. Ok. Carla would pick her up.

From Prambanan we visited Kraton Ratu Boko (the meaning of Ratu is Raja, and Boko is a heron. Dunno who he was, and why it called like that).The way we decide it was the same as before. Spontaneous. It's already dark (bcoz of it's cloudy). I was worry that it would be rain, and no one would be lease an umbrella this time. I was remind Carla to a lil' bit hurry, and didn't need to took so much pics. Contrary with Prambanan, this place was so quiet, mysterious, and I can't tell more...spooky??.Just some visitors, include us.We almost finished our exploring, when it began to drizzly. Hurry..hurry...I quicken my steps. Lala's knee was cramp. But we can't wait longer, or we would be very late for picked up Pyor. Worst case scenario: trapped in heavy rain. Hei..it came true!!It's rainy heavily, we had to stopped at a resto. I spent 11000 just for gudeg (not complete one) with hot tea! Damn!Continued our way back to hotel, we got chilled coz our jackets were wet. And raindrops hit our faces like needle.
*tusuk jarum gratis*Poor Carla. We played our role as the blind and the others (makza's game), since Carla couldn't see signstops anymore, and I had to assist her with the direction.

Finally we arrived at the inn.
We waited for Pyor's arrival, but she didn't show up or SMS me where she was.
We were dizzy and tired.
Dunno what time it was when she arrived.
I accompany her to find a hotel.
Carla n me promised Pyor to visit her at 8.
We're going to join her, move to Monica Inn.
Actually, I prepared to get some rest, but Carla couldn't sleep and shared her sweet memories in Yogya. Interesting. We slept at 3.
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzz.......

*janji tinggal janji*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home