Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Intermezzo: Not [so] bad day

Today is bad enough for me.
This morning I saw telkomsel billing on my desk.
I was shock. They charge me for international roaming. Whaaattt????There's a mistake, and I hav to ask for a print out to check my bill. Ngrepoti soro!

I wrote my journey in my blog. Suddenly my monitor was blank. Black.Electricity went out. Perfect. I had to re-write again.

After lunch Pyor called me.
She found Tamasya magazine.
*Great*
Where was it when we need it?
Actually, we already done most of what they suggest for tourists. Except for kasongan (though we pass through the entrance), agro salak pondoh, kaliurang and too bad I didn't hav opportunity to visit keraton (inside), since it's already closed.
I just read that there're no access for public transportation to agro salak pondoh (even we saw its sign when we went to kaliurang).
Next time maybe.

In the evening, I begin to starving.
When I go home, and peek foods on the table...Ohlalaaaaaaa.....CRAB!
[*hurrayyyy*] ^o^
and chicken england sauge (is that right??)-ayam saos inggris..with many large yellow onion. Yippy!!!
Motivate me to try cook my own crab [someday].


kepiting asam pedas


liqueur

Luscy, Andre's wive is a good chef...hehehe.
Andre is my friend from Malang.
They've already stayed at my house for several days, and they're going to move to Palangkaraya. Their house in Malang has been rented, and they move their lots of stuffs to my house.
Well, we need that too, such as cabinet, or cupboard.

Anyway, when almost midnight fall, we held a little party.
Luscy make mocktail.
She mix the liqueur that she carry from Malang.
She share her secret recipe with us...hehehe...
We drink 4 kinds of blended, and I start to feel awkward on 3rd glass.
The best part is: she left that 3 kinds of liqueurs for us...huahahaha...
So guys, let's try it at my house.
Free of charge on ur first drink [red: glass]...hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home