Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yogyakarta, day #4

4th day.
Our last day for have fun.
We would go to Ganjuran first.
Carla stoped by circle K to buy some stuffs.
I remind Pyor to buy herself a toothbrush, since she hasn't brush her teeth for 3 days hahahahaha....She left her toothbrush at Sarangan.

I heard there's a church, which has a temple with Jesus statue inside of it.
What makes it special is, it inculturates with Hindu style.
The church itself was named Sacred Heart of Lord Jesus (Gereja Hati Kudus Tuhan Yesus).
Well, it's not like what I imagine.
Pyor and Carla themselves seemed to be not too interested.
Then I inspired to took Jesus' pict.
As it crossed my mind, my heart beat faster, and when I sat there, praying, I couldn't say anything for couple minutes.
But at last, I asked 'permission' for some shots in the end.
I made it, and I've got the pics that my friends didn't have.

From there we were back to city and headed to Kaliurang.
We made a mistake that delayed our trip by hopped out from the bus that should be carry us to terminal. We asked to policemen how to get there. One of them was 'reseh'.
We spent half of our day at the bus.
It took 1.5 hours from terminal to Kaliurang. Rain poured again. We didn't know where we had to stop.
Telogo Putri was the end of bus track, and it turned around to back to city. We hopped out from the bus. Prepared ourselves to explore.
The bad news was, they called us, and told that this was the last bus.
What??? After so long long journey...just for nothing but few shots???
Couldn't believe that. While mumbling, we were back to the bus.

We had dinner at FM Caffee near our inn.
It's our last night in Yogya, and we want to pleasure ourselves with delicious meals.

Along those 4 days trip, we know each others better.
The habits, the weakness, how our companions react to some problems, and the conflict.
Carla - the independent woman, with her slovenliness, tried to face her past and I hope she can move on. What I dislike from her habit was, she is disorganize person. Her stuffs was everywhere. And she often put her money on bed, Euuhh....ill feel deh.
But she complaint when I used sandals inside our room.
I didn't trust that the floor was clean, and didn't like to feel dirt and grit under my feet.

(Sada)Pyor - ga taunya rada jorok juga dia...hehehe...
Males sikat gigi, it's been 3 days n she didn't brush her teeth, and actually she's going to do that until we went home. She's so lucky has us as her friend, who insist her to save our life :P
We often teased and blame her for everything. Poor Pyor, but her suffering was our happiness...hahaha...Thx Pyor!
She has talent as scary ghost. One of 'penampakan' at the office. *grin*

We've made mistakes, we learnt to compromise, and not to be selfish.
Encourage ourselves to be more brave.
Got the lessons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

Wahahaha.. that's my specialty. disorganisation. :))

I didn't pray when I wanted to take the pics. :P Berdosa yah? :))

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

iya..loe berdosa banget...hahahaha
soalnya mesti lupa bawa camilan pas coffee break...hehe

10:49 AM  
Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

weh.. gimana lagiii.. semakin dijadwal semakin membangkang aku. :))

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home