Thursday, March 17, 2005

Heat up my engine

[mode: break from wallpaper submission]

This past week was very boooooorinnnnnnnggggg........
Esp when he had most of his time in Mlg, sick.

Last week, on Nyepi holiday we and our friends (about 14 of us) went to Kebun Teh, Niagara and The Pines.
But actually I was not so enthusiastic to had a journey.
I lost that 'spirit'.
Dunno why. maybe it's bcoz I always travell from Nov-Feb. Sucked my energy....hehehe

Vanie & friends had a messy plan. Their journey to Madura had been canceled since the bad weather lately. I didn't join them bcoz I've been there, and it's not worthed to visit there once more. Besides, I haven't got my 'spirit'

But today, I think it's starting to heat up.
This morning Pyor gave me link to someone's mulitply about her journey to ujungkulon.
It's very interesting place to visit. I'm wondering when I able to go there.


cigenter


some place in ujung kulon

Then I visit her friend's multiply, mbong.
There are some pics of Krakatau, borneo...and so on.
Tough I'm not too love them (since most of them are b/w or infrared photo), but quite attractive. Specially about Java Jazz event.


eric bennet

Not too bored anymore....hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home