Thursday, March 24, 2005

Positive things behind the bad??

Yesterday I went home by bemo.
Stopped at MK.
I paid 1000, as usually coz it's near my office, and I didn't hav small change.
But then, the driver got mad and said, "What's this?"
I explain, it's near so I just paid 1000 for it (then, I was intend to give him more money).
But he threw away my money, while said that if it's near, i should take a walk instead of rode a bemo.
I got upset with him. How impolite and rude!
So, I picked up my money and replied it didn't matter to me if he didn't want that money.
Tried to forget about it.

What would I think if I were him?
Maybe he felt that I wasn't appreciate him? But it's different if he acts the different way. I might gladly add some money (I remember about transportation rise cost). He got what he want.
He might able to pay his target to his bos. 5000 gain from 100, rite ;)

Today I remember about this look a like situation, when I had my trip in Jogja.
3 of us had dinner at Malioboro. As usually, pengamen come and go.
We didn't have small change anymore, but they won't go before got some money.
I gave 300 (if i'm not wrong)-the last small change, but it just looked like 200 since the 100 coin was smaller than 200 coin, and it's under the 200 coin.
What happened next? They only leer, and went away, without the money.

Reflect to myself.
Have I ever waste any chances, even a small one?
It may lead to bigger thigs.
Or maybe it bcoz of I didn't dare to roll a dice, and take my chance?
Sometimes I forget to thankfull w/ what I have now.
Sometimes I'm not appreciate my situation.
But, what will happen if something change?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla Chanliau said...

that happens, yeah. it sucks. so that's why i always give what it writes. dont wanna have a prob with them.

8:44 PM  
Blogger andre said...

yes, sometimes things we don't expect is happening to us, and every bad and affliction experiance make our mind grows.
i ever red once a pray for my friend:
i wish you have enough money so you can fit your dayly life
i wish you have enough adversity so you know how to face it.....

yes this experiance and other bad thing are the step for your climb so you will be there.
just take it easy.
visit my blogger here: www.andre_golden.blogspot.com

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home